We're a big campus -- Big 10, to be exact -- with more than $640 million spent on research and development in a typical year. We have 15 schools and colleges, including our internationally known College of Engineering, where Illinois Computer Science resides. This substantial breadth offers many opportunities for CS graduate students to conduct collaborative groundbreaking research that can not only impact computing, but medicine, business, the arts, media, or whatever defines your research and passion. Together, we can do the impossible every day.
APPLICATIONS PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
DATES AND DEADLINES
Important dates and deadlines vary depending on the degree program. See the Application Deadlines page for more in-depth information.
Graduate Recruitment Fairs
Engineering at Illinois and Illinois Computer Science Graduate Programs representatives regularly attend annual conferences and graduate college fairs. Please be sure to stop by and visit with us to learn more about graduate programs at Illinois.
- September 18-21, 2019 (San Diego, CA): ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing Conference
- September 23, 2019 (West Lafayette, IN): Big 10 Grad Expo
- October 1-4, 2019 (Orlando, FL): Grace Hopper Celebration
- October 30-November 3, 2019 (Phoenix, AZ): Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) Conference
- November 7-9, 2019 (Anaheim, CA): Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Conference
- March 25-29, 2020 (San Antonio, TX): National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Conference
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.