This is the former interurban freight car, built by Brill in 1915. It saw service on the Toledo & Western and later the Toledo & Indiana lines. It came to Gaylord in October 1939. The other side of the car was removed so that materials, such as huge rolls of paper, could be quickly loaded and unloaded.
Previous Picture | Next Picture